PICK UP WHERE THE BEST-SELLING BOOK ONE LEFT OFF.
The healing of the crippled man at the pool of Bethesda. The Sermon on the Mount. The calling of Simon the Zealot.
The Chosen - Book Two features forty brand-new devotions that each contain a Scripture, a unique look into a Gospel story, suggestions for prayer, and questions that lead you further in your relationship with Christ.
See Jesus through the eyes of those who knew him best and explore the backstories of people like Simon the Zealot, Philip the Apostle, and the Samaritans.
- Each day includes a scripture excerpt, a relatable story, a prayer, and thought-provoking questions
- Accompanies the new television drama series, The Chosen
- Perfect gift for confirmation, holidays, and more
- Binding: Imitation/Faux Leather with ribbon marker
- Pages: 176
- Publisher: BroadStreet Publishing Group, LLC
- Faux leather - High-grade faux leather provides durability and exquisite tactile appeal
- Heat debossing - Heat debossing on faux leather darkens its color, giving the cover a two-tone appearance and creating indentation which shows off the intricate design and varied texture
- Foil stamping - Matte foil finishing touches are elegantly placed to enhance title features, capturing attention and adding class for an aesthetic appeal
- Smythe-sewn binding - High-quality, sturdy binding stitches book signatures together creating durability and allowing pages to lay flat when open, decorative head and foot bands are also added to further complement the binding
- Paper - Uncoated, wood-free paper is of premium quality and thickness, allowing you to capture your thoughts and plans without concern of ink bleed-through
- Ribbon marker - A beautiful satin ribbon marker conveniently keeps your place so you can quickly pick up where you left off
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days.
Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email with additional information.
If You Don't Like It+
We get it. Sometimes you do everything you can to make sure you get what you want/need and it just doesn’t meet your expectations. Click HERE and enter your order number and zip code to begin an exchange or return. Please be aware that exchanges and returns must be initiated within 30 days of purchasing to be eligible.
What if The Chosen Factory messed up my order?
It’s rare, but if we sent the wrong item(s), please begin an exchange by clicking HERE and entering your order number and zip code. We’ll take care of you!